Lodging Information for Green Lake Conference Center
Call Green Lake Conference Center to reserve lodging and meals: 1-920-294-3323
Lodging: Look online to see different lodging options – www.glcc.org
Identify yourself with the Wisconsin Conference United Church of Christ Annual Meeting. Hotel rooms in Bauer Lodge, Kern Lodge, and Roger Williams Inn are within walking distance of the dining room and meeting spaces. Rooms are air-conditioned and have private baths.
If you are staying on campus, you will be automatically charged for pre-determined meal plans according to the number of night’s stay. If there are meals you plan on missing, ask to have them removed from your itinerary at time of reservation.
Please note: Meal prices increase by $2 per meal after May 21. Order by May 21 to receive the prices listed below. Also, Green Lake Conference Center cannot guarantee to provide meals for anyone registering after June 1. Reserve meals by then to receive meals.
- Main Meal Package: Friday lunch – Sunday breakfast: includes 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners. Adults: $87.75; children (age 6-11): $61.75.
- No charge for ages 5 and under.
- Individual Meal Prices: Adult: Breakfast – $10.75, Lunch – $13.00, Dinner – $14.75, Children 6-11: Breakfast – $7.75, Lunch – $11.00, Dinner – $12.25
- Commuters who wish to dine at GLCC must order in advance through GLCC by June 1, 2020.
- All meals are served buffet-style with several choices of entrée offered at each sitting. Vegetarian options are included. Children eat from a “child friendly” buffet. Special meals due to medical requirements can be ordered by contacting guest services: 1-920-294-3323. Please order at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Meals and beverages are taxed. To avoid state sales tax, bring a copy of a tax exempt form with ID number and a letter on letterhead from your church or non-profit organization stating that you are there on business for them.
- Thursday Meals: If you will be at Green Lake on Thursday and staying for the entire meeting, you must add Thursday dinner (if you wish it) to your meal package when you register.
Where is Green Lake?
W2511 State Road 23, Green Lake, WI 54941
Phone: (920) 294-3323
Distance to Green Lake Conference Center From:
Oshkosh 30 miles
Columbus 40 miles
Appleton 50 miles
Madison 65 miles
Green Bay 80 miles
Milwaukee 90 miles
Chicago 180 miles
Minneapolis 270 miles
- Look for GLCC signs and red brick gates on the south side of State Highway 23; 2 miles west of the city of Green Lake and 8 miles east of Princeton.
- Get directions from your location from google.com/maps
- Once you enter Green Lake’s red brick gates, follow Lawson Drive all the way back to the registration area at Kraft Centre.
Meeting registration is handled separately from lodging arrangements. Meeting registration link