Annual Meeting 2015 Registration, Lodging and Meals
Deadline: Monday, May 18
We prefer that you register online; however, registration is also available by mail. If you register by mail, print this registration form and mail it, with appropriate fees, to the address below. Checks should be made payable to Wisconsin Conference UCC.
Wisconsin Conference UCC
PO Box 435
DeForest WI, 53532-0435
Churches: refer to this schedule to determine number of delegates you may send to Annual Meeting.
First-time delegates are urged to attend an orientation luncheon at 11:30 a.m. on Friday, June 12, in the Kraft Center.
Full program if staying at GLCC: $60
Full program if staying offsite: $65
Single day program: $30
Retired pastors free (waived; paid by associations)
- Full program fees increase by $10 if not registered by May 18
- Single day registration increases by $5.
LODGING: Two options:
Green Lake Conference Center
GREEN LAKE CONFERENCE CENTER
Call GLCC 920-294-3323 or go to http://www.glcc.org/
When reserving accommodations with Green Lake Conference Center, identify yourself with the Wisconsin Conference United Church of Christ Annual Meeting. Hotel rooms in Bauer Lodge, Kern Lodge, and Roger Williams Inn are within walking distance of the dining room and meeting spaces. Rooms are air-conditioned and have private baths.
call GLCC 1-920-294-3323
Those staying on the GLCC campus will be automatically charged for pre-determined meal plans according to the number of night's stay. If there are meals you plan on missing, ask to have them removed from your itinerary at time of reservation.
Special dietary needs can be accommodated by Green Lake Conference Center. Fill out the form on their web site at http://glcc.org/special-diet-request.html or let the facility know when you make your reservation.
• Main Meal Package: Friday lunch - Sunday breakfast includes 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners. No charge for ages 5 and under.
• Commuters who wish to dine at GLCC must order in advance through GLCC at least 48 hours prior to your arrival.
• All meals are served buffet-style with several choices of entrée offered at each sitting. Vegetarian options are included. Children eat from a "child friendly" buffet. Special meals due to medical requirements can be ordered by contacting guest services. To order meals call: 1-920-294-3323
• Meals and beverages are taxed. To avoid state sales tax, bring a copy of a tax exempt form with ID number and a letter on letterhead from your church or non-profit organization stating that you are there on business for them.
• Thursday Dinner or Friday Breakfast: If you will be at Green Lake on Thursday and staying for the entire meeting, you must add Thursday dinner and/or Friday breakfast (if you wish them) to your meal package when you register.
If you wish to have lunch on Sunday, you must specifically add that meal to your meal package